Big up's

YHSublime

Just wanted to go ahead and give a special thank you to Richard for giving our club the opportunity to sit at our computers for most of an aternoon and grab some great corals at some great prices.

I know that it's hard work bringing in some of the sickest LPS in the area, and want to give a thank you for taking the time to provide the live buy to our club. And for stocking most of my tank :tongue:

Just wanted to go ahead and give a special thank you to Richard for giving our club the opportunity to sit at our computers for most of an aternoon and grab some great corals at some great prices.

I know that it's hard work bringing in some of the sickest LPS in the area, and want to give a thank you for taking the time to provide the live buy to our club. And for stocking most of my tank :tongue:

+1

Richard was very helpful and has great customer service. Thanks again for the deal on the sick gold hammer I got from you.

While I didn't get anything Richard I must say the planning and time that went into this and photos it was a sure success and awesome! I will be getting stuff soon enough and I must say I cannot wait!

Best entertainment I've had in a long while!   Calling the bank in the morning for a second mortgage!

I'll tell you what, Richard worked his butt off on this thing.  Unfortunately I was unable to help him with any of it, which left him with hours upon hours upon hours of work.  I went through the entire thread later that night and the prices you guys were scoring corals for was RIDICULOUS! 

Others will try to duplicate, but nobody will compete with the quality and pricing, that's for sure.

I'll tell you what, Richard worked his butt off on this thing. Unfortunately I was unable to help him with any of it, which left him with hours upon hours upon hours of work. I went through the entire thread later that night and the prices you guys were scoring corals for was RIDICULOUS!

Others will try to duplicate, but nobody will compete with the quality and pricing, that's for sure.

Many thanks to Richard!! Don't think I said it already but the amount of work and stress it took on the buying end i can only imagine what he was going through!