New here aqueon 8G

Joshifer

Where would I post want ad at ?

You should become a paying member so you have access to the rest of the site, including the for sale, trade, free, and group buy sections. The members only area is where you would post the WTB thread at. Being a club member is well worth the $20 to most everyone here. Most LFS give 10% discounts to members.

To be fair Tom is talking about eating utensils in his. ..Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

True, those flatware toxins are nasty.
Fixed. Darn Autocorrect. I guess it never heard of flatworms before. Sent from my phone

I don't know what's in there yet I don't wanna get stung. I read a guide about hitch hikers alot of things have stingers and venom. So until I figure out what I got in there I don't really wanna touch anything. Everyday I find something new. Like these centipede looking things near the feather dusters I heard their spines get embedded in your skin.

Bristleworms. Yes, they can hurt a little, but they're great little scavengers. If you get the bristles in you, soak the affected area in a little distilled vinegar. The vinegar will dissolve the bristles. There are other things that can and do sting, and toxins that can make people very sick (or even kill). Not to scare you, but to inform you and to encourage your reading and researching threats that we should all be aware of an practices that we adopt to protect ourselves.

Sent from my phone

Bristleworms. Yes, they can hurt a little, but they're great little scavengers. If you get the bristles in you, soak the affected area in a little distilled vinegar. The vinegar will dissolve the bristles. There are other things that can and do sting, and toxins that can make people very sick (or even kill). Not to scare you, but to inform you and to encourage your reading and researching threats that we should all be aware of an practices that we adopt to protect ourselves.

Sent from my phone

Oh yeah totally I appreciate it and any other common ones off the top of your head like th bristle worm would be greatly appreciated. Maybe a "hitch hikers" guide the one I found wasn't very detailed it just said "so and so creature venmonous" "so and so creature beneficial" etc. etc. didn't offer any details.