Bob's ADA 120p build

I have a WAMAS member since Nov 2011 and have learned so much a ways to go so I will always consider myself as a newbie. Finally got the courage to post my latest build thread because I am usually a passive member absorbing everyone's post.
Tank: ADA 120 p that I purchased from a member
About 40 lbs of live rock and three inches of sand
Stand: DIY stand painted white and poly sealed. Not a handy man but am proud of this accomplishment
Gear:
Return: Hydro Selz L40
Sump: Artfully acrylic with three sections bought used from a WAMAS member
Skimmer: Avast Cs-1 recirc skimmer ) bought used from a WAMAS Member
ATO: avast top off with bu float and toms aqua lifter
Lights: AI Hydras with wireless controller
Light tree: DIY light stand design that I got here made with 3/4 inch iron conduit. Hanging kit from AI.
Apex controller arriving tomorrow

Just started my cycle this week using about 20lbs of sand from my first tank. Have a separate thread asking for advice on cycling. Attached are pics of my build.

Wish me luck! Once cycled I will be searching for frags and fish. Don't have a list planned yet other than my first fish will most likely be a long horn cowfish!

hy2y4u3u.jpg9ava7azu.jpgane8uram.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/08/29/tugujaju.jpg[/img

Edited by rtsusc83

Nice job on the stand! Looking forward to watching this grow!

Good job! Stand looks great too! Keep up the good work! Follow the tony Vargas advice on cycling and even look at YHSublime build near the end where cycling was talked about some too!

Again looks good

Thanks. Yours is looking great. I guess patience or lack there if is our worst enemy!

Your welcome.  I love ADA tanks, have one, the 45F, but can't bring myself to buy another new due to cost.  How many gallons is the 120p?