The 1st Tank Krawl... :)

TheyCallMeMr.703

:cheers: The 1st Annual Tank Krawl :cheers:     

Me and a friend of mine were Discussing this late last night, and Came up with this name and well kinda' the Idea...

Many people out there will most likely better know this as being called a " Booze Cruise ".

A Small, Very Well Organized, Tank Tour, and Have some Nice Tasty Adult Beverages at the same time.

So If anyone Local Wants to give this a Try, Let Me Know... Loudoun and Fairfax County, give me a holla'.

:hammer:   Let's Cut Loose, :rollface: 

and Have some Fun.... :bounce:

If nothin' else, This would be a Great way for people to meet new Friends, and to get to know your fellow,

" WAMAS Neighbor's".

*********** I'm not supporting Drinking and Driving. Nor does WAMAS for that fact, but With a Plan and Good Organization. Both Safety, and Fun, can be Accomplished as We are All Adults**************

Edited by TheyCallMeMr.703

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you guys plan this right you might be able to get everyone willing to chip in to rent a limo or bus for an evening. Even if that too much you could do a DD and rent a van. Just an idea

Lets Make this a Reality Everyone.
This will be Broken Down by 4 Area's, which Coincidently will match the Season's.

One Krawl per Season, Thus' 4 to a year...

Whether you want to Ride along and Just be apart of the fun, was local, or Just wanna' come see some Nice Tanks to get some Idea's and make new friends. 

Whether you want to just see the Livestock and Tank's and Do some Krawlin' ;) of your own, or Drive and Show-Off that Nice, Sweet Ride you've got. Anyone is Welcome to Come Along for The Krawl, whether you drink or not.

So Come on out, and hangout with some Like-Minded People and make some New Friends at the same time...

-------This cannot be done unless people are willing to have their Tank's shown. I know this is allot to ask and Accommodate for... But Ideally, Whichever Area has the Most/Best  i.e., " tank's/stop's", will be where the Krawl shall take place.

-This is The First of Many I plan on organizing, But Don't miss out on a chance to be apart of The First Tank Krawl...

~~~ Souvenir Hangover's will be Given' out the next day. ;) ~~~                                  

So far 2-3 stops, and a carload of people so far... Lookin like loudoun and Fairfax it will be for the first tour. Even it not from this area listed. Still more then welcome to come out and check out everything

This cannot be Accomplished without the Help from others... 
 This will most likely Go down sometime Early next month... Just need to Fill the spots and make the stops. :)

I feel kind of silly asking this, but what exactly will be taking place? I have never really participated in any group stuff before.

sounds like this is a male bonding/drinking experience for noobs.

sounds like this is a male bonding/drinking experience for noobs.

Haha although I don't think Gadgets is a noob...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4

Yes, But This is not a Sponsored Activity, Therefor, ALL the funds will be raised by us. therefor We might just have to have ourselves a Lil' caravan, Or Pack a Van or bus if possible.
 Keep Comin' wsith the Idea's People.
 And Don't Forget... I Need more Stops and tanks to tour... :)
 Thanks, Mason

How are you all going to pre-qualify tanks? I would hate to go on a tour of crappy tanks. LOL I like chillin out, meeting new people and talking just as much as the next guy, but i want to see some cool tanks. If everyone just wants to hang out and shoot the sheet....  :rolleyes:  :unsure:  :sad:

As I wrote earlier. Need people to sign up and message. Me. I get all the info on tanks. To see who what are where. This is not just driving 30 miles to see a nano or 2... These will be Tanks. Stocked and full of life

As I wrote earlier. Need people to sign up and message. Me. I get all the info on tanks. To see who what are where. This is not just driving 30 miles to see a nano or 2... These will be Tanks. Stocked and full of life

Last two TOTM's were nano tanks...

I have a 55, and building 2 Nano's at the moment... so Yeha', I think I know they can be amazing... But. Point being that.... This is a tour where we have Nice Tanks of all shapes and Size's. None the less, My Point was that this is not just a tour of just nano or 2. I'd like to have Nano's, small's, 55's- 250+ Gallons of Fully Stocked pure Beauty. 
    It would be Nice if You all would sign up, or Even Possibly make Yours a Stop... Since You all know so much, lets see what you got. I'm asking you to put your money wher your mouth is. This Entire thread has gone downhill for me.
 The ONLY point of this was to meet some cool new people, see some livestock and tanks that I could only Dream of... and have some fun at the same time.

I Would like to make this happen. But So far... I've only had 2 people sign up from here, and 2 others were kinda helpfull... Everyone Else, has only had something Negative to say... Thanks for being so Supportive.I am doing this by myslef, as a New Wamas member, I do not know enough people on here yet, that I could know what they got Or even for the point... Sign up or help... I am asking for HELP from the WAMAS community. If you want to help make this a reality, Let me know...

And smallreef , can I count you in possibly?

Not for viewing, as I'm in the middle of a new build/upgrade so nothing really to see...but a mess!

But if I'm off work whatever night this may be (keep in mind I've been working 6 and 7 day weeks for the last 2 months with no end in sight) I'd love to see some other tanks!