The 1st Tank Krawl... :)

TheyCallMeMr.703

Once you form an updated plan I suggest you just start a new thread and put in your first post a link to this thread.  But now that the bugs are worked out so to speak, members who want to organize event can get back to basics on the event.

Good luck with it.  I hope members have fun seeing tanks and meeting other members.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you will get more people to sign up if you’re not just focusing on touring NICE tanks. Just an idea, why not also allowed people who need help with their tanks to also sign up, for example some newbies just crashed their tank and have no idea of what to do and they need help. You guy can tour their tank, give some advices and help them get back on track. Or maybe someone just have an OK tank and looking for some ideas to make it better. I think people will accept this better and be less offensive because the main purpose of this is helping out fellow members and increasing value to the club. :)

In that case. I need people to help me rebuild my 265 :)

(edited)

I think you will get more people to sign up if you’re not just focusing on touring NICE tanks. Just an idea, why not also allowed people who need help with their tanks to also sign up, for example some newbies just crashed their tank and have no idea of what to do and they need help. You guy can tour their tank, give some advices and help them get back on track. Or maybe someone just have an OK tank and looking for some ideas to make it better. I think people will accept this better and be less offensive because the main purpose of this is helping out fellow members and increasing value to the club. :)

Which is what I tried stated in the Beginning. Thank's Tom. your  right on Track... And Whats is a " Nice Tank"   I think Mine was beautiful in all  stages so far ( Minus is cycleing, Just Stunk up the place. ;) ), From when I had just rock and Hermits, To Covered In MacroFlora, Like aJungle and Only had a Clown that hosted in 3 Anenomes all day( Filled the 55 to the top with plant growth), and now to the many Diverse Corals I am Keeping...

I never once intended for that to be takin' as tho'... If you all look back 2 my first 2 postings, and Then as Tom says... All just good times, Beer, and Idea's, and sooo much more... I Asked ANYONE to sign up... Anyone who wants to show or ride... and Instead people Automatically assume their Tank is not worthy or Nice... Or too small or too big... A tank reflects one.. And as Tom said.. Other facts could be a reflection also... Nonetheless.. Every tank is unique and Beautiful in its own... I simply Ask You to Join if Wanted... EVERYONE and EVERY TANK is Welcome... Sorry, I'm not the best at this, This is my first time,and as Tom said, Since DrinkingAndDriving, may be involved. WAMAS Cannot and WIll not promote such an Event ATM....

Nonetheless.   Once again.

Thank's Tom and Gatortailale for helping me to get my point accross.

Edited by TheyCallMeMr.703