I DID IT!

ohaverd

We just think you are that important and we are so happy that you hit 300.

Not really, we just wanted to keep our post count up so you can't catch us.

Yep.....

We just think you are that important and we are so happy that you hit 300.

Not really, we just wanted to keep our post count up so you can't catch us.

well played sir... well played.

LOL.

(Now tell me that wasn't a useful post. It gives new meaning to +1.)

I was abt to say to Dave...all quality posts eh? But it applies to you too now Tom ;)

+1

See what I did there?

I was abt to say to Dave...all quality posts eh? But it applies to you too now Tom ;)

I never said my post were "all" quality.

I hope all the newer people to the club, maybe some lurkers, know that high post counts and an early join date doesn't equate to being an expert. Things change often in the hobby with new equipment and advancements in husbandry that no one is really an expert in this hobby. We are all here to learn from each other's experiences and sharing of informatiom. Please don't let post counts intimidate anyone from posting.

^^Agreed. We're here to share experiences, knowledge gained from those experiences or from other reading, and to help one another. Banter actually has the added value of creating and maintaining a type of "closeness" within the community. So, in that sense, even banter has a kind of quality. But posting here is not a requirement - never has been and never should be - nor is is a testament to experience (well, I guess it does show that people are experienced at posting) or expertise.

I never said my post were "all" quality.

I hope all the newer people to the club, maybe some lurkers, know that high post counts and an early join date doesn't equate to being an expert. Things change often in the hobby with new equipment and advancements in husbandry that no one is really an expert in this hobby. We are all here to learn from each other's experiences and sharing of informatiom. Please don't let post counts intimidate anyone from posting.

couple this with the fact that I forget something a couple of months after I learn it, and have to learn it all over again...

couple this with the fact that I forget something a couple of months after I learn it, and have to learn it all over again...

In your defense air has to be a bit thin up there...