RBTA stuck in sump

rebekwl

My RBTA managed to somehow make its way into the overflow and is now stuck on one of the walls in my sump. I don't want to hurt it but I need to get it back into my DT. Any suggestions on how to get it off the wall?

Slide a fingernail or credit card edge gently under the edge of its foot, then gently lift it off being careful not to tear the foot.

(Sent from my phone.)

Slowly peel it's foot off or use an old credit card. It will be alright, put it back in your display, hope it sticks. It moved bc it was uncomfortable... So asses that as well!

Space is def too small for a power head so I'll try a cc and see if I can get him loose. He's been in the same spot for weeks, not sure why he'd move all of the sudden but I'll try to get him to stick somewhere else in the tank once I get him loose.

It worked!!  Put him in a different spot in the tank and the clownish actually seem to be taking notice for once. And my hand now has the oh so familiar smell of sea anemone that won't go away no matter what *aaahhh* 

It worked!!  Put him in a different spot in the tank and the clownish actually seem to be taking notice for once. And my hand now has the oh so familiar smell of sea anemone that won't go away no matter what *aaahhh* 

love it, live it, enjoy!