Anyone sell nutramar ova locally?

Lol of course you do!! <3

I don't think I can keep the food frozen on Sunday long enough so I'll come up next week and grab it and some more roggers...

(edited)

i'd like some ova as well. can you bring one package for me as well?

how much do i need to bring with to pay you or what is your paypal so i can send payment for pick up at FF?

thanks!

Edited by monkiboy

That stuff is great. If any folks in Montgomery Co are looking for a shop with it, I can tell you got it from Aquarium One.

That stuff is great. If any folks in Montgomery Co are looking for a shop with it, I can tell you got it from Aquarium One.

thanks  - i'll give them a go next time. for now i'll honor my interest in quantum guys bringing me some.

thanks  - i'll give them a go next time. for now i'll honor my interest in quantum guys bringing me some.

ok.  got you down for one.  you can pay there... cash, credit, paypal, check...

for anyone else interested, we'll try to bring extra along... but we do have to leave some inventory at the store for walk-in customers.

for anyone else interested, we'll try to bring extra along... but we do have to leave some inventory at the store for walk-in customers.

LOL. WAMAS will wipe you out if you bring too many goodies to meetings with you.

LOL. WAMAS will wipe you out if you bring too many goodies to meetings with you.

They'll be like rock stars with groupies! LOL. Steve & Vince, can you imagine that?