Frag Fest Day 6 Special ELEGANCE!

Elegance corals have always gotten a negative reputation for dying in captivity. What some may not realize is the elegance that have poor survivability in captivity are those imported from Indonesia. Quite frankly, I refuse to buy elegance from Indo for this exact reason and only buy those from Australia. Aussie Elegance are MUCH HARDIER than those from Indo and have great survival rates in captivity. 

So, for todays Frag Fest Special, we are offering up 4 Aussie Elegance. These are gorgeous, very bright, and have Purple tips! These GLOW under actinic lighting as well.

Looking for a coral to fill that void on your sand bed? They are the perfect addition!!! I sell these for $65-$70 each

I am offering these 4 for only $50 each!!! They are 3"-4" fully open.

9107566961_60d830f3be.jpg

the aussie elegance i got from you about eight months ago is still thriving and might have doubled in size by now. thanks for the heads up and beautiful specimen. but now, what a sweet deal dude. these won't last long!

Hopefully pez does not see this!  He is addicted to elegance and torches LOL and we DO NOT have anymore room for another LOL

Hopefully pez does not see this!  He is addicted to elegance and torches LOL and we DO NOT have anymore room for another LOL

Sounds like time for an upgrade :ph34r:

Sounds like time for an upgrade :ph34r:

We are in the process of planning an upgrade LOL but our one elegance will still take up 1/4 of a 100-130 gal cube LOL

These are very nice, I got one some time ago and doing great.

+1

Except I got mine about a month ago, probably less.