3rd Quarter Specials from AWI!! FREE Shipping & FREE TDS METER

Enter your 10% reef club discount code 29439 in the “view cart” section above PayPal checkout logo.

All reverse osmosis systems should get the filters replaced at least annually. If you have poor water to begin with, you may need to change out more often. Our high quality FilmTec membrane will last from three to five years.

**************************************************************************************************************

3rd QUARTER SPECIAL: Get a FREE TDS METER when you purchase $50 or more by using code: 99919

Also get free shipping if your purchase is over $250, Add your items to the cart then click "view cart "... Enter in the discount code: 99920 then enter your zip code and select shipping options. 

(Promotion is valid from July 2013 – September 2013.)

Just enter the code 99919 in the "VIEW CART" section of the checkout cart and you will get a FREE TDS METER when you purchase $50 or more.

To use both quarterly special codes just spend over $250 with us and get FREE SHIPPING and a FREE TDS METER, but don't forget to save an additional 10% off using your reef club discount code.

Cart Coupon Code Order:
1st enter your clubs 10% discount code which is
2nd enter the Quarterly special code 99919 to receive a FREE TDS METER
3rd enter the Quarterly special code 99920 to receive FREE SHIPPING on your order

Additionally, get 20% OFF all GROUP BUYS over $2000
Contact me at sales@airwaterice.com for more information

******************************************************************************************************************

Like us on Facebook
Air, Water & Ice, LLC for product specials, news, DIY tips on installation.

Your friends at AWI

Air, Water & Ice

• 3 weeks later...

Ordered my first RODI unit!! :-) with the recommendations of my awesome mates here I ordered the Typhoon Extreme III ... cant wait to receive it!

*** on a side note.. i did the free shipping code and it showed zero all the way up until my order confirmation and charged me 9 dollars? it said free shipping but still totalled a 9 doller charge on me.

Edited by Mattiejay6

I won a Typhoon III extreme at the frag fest and just got it up and running. Believe me, you will like this RO filter. Works great!!!!!!!

Ordered my first RODI unit!! :-) with the recommendations of my awesome mates here I ordered the Typhoon Extreme III ... cant wait to receive it!

*** on a side note.. i did the free shipping code and it showed zero all the way up until my order confirmation and charged me 9 dollars? it said free shipping but still totalled a 9 doller charge on me.

Send them an email or call them. They may fix it faster that way.

(Sent from my phone.)

TE III is Amazing. You will love it. Thanks for the deal guys, will be ordering here shortly.

Mattiejay6 - I'll be refunding the $9 for shipping it charged you! Sorry for the inconvenience! Sara @ AWI

TE III is Amazing. You will love it. Thanks for the deal guys, will be ordering here shortly.

Happy to be of service YH Sublime! If you have any questions/concerns before placing an order, I'm in the office today till 2 PM central time, and happy to answer any questions!

Sara

I have had the iii for a long time now and after having 2 other of the usual ro machines I can tell you this is the best built and most efficient.

• 2 months later...

Is this still active ? Need to tune up 3 RO units.

No unfortunately that offer has expired. The new one is get $10 off any filter pack over $24.95 by using code 99921. You can also still use the WAMAS discount code 29439 to receive an additional 10% off!

Thank you!

Air, Water & Ice