Anyone In or Around Sterling Park,VA???

I just joined today, and will become a member Shortly...  I have already begun to start Fragging pieces in my tank and am looking to trade soon. Its always cool to see other peoples systems, and to make new friends who share the same hobby. I'm off Sterling Blvd., wondering if anyone is close to me. 0hh Yeha', and Hi.lol

Welcome aboard. We've got quite a few members in Herndon, Sterling, Great Falls, Ashburn, and Leesburg.

Some of our members keep a privately managed member map for those that volunteer to be on it. It's open to full WAMAS members but is located here.

We normally don't run a registration desk at a Social. If you have a PayPal account, and can do an instant transfer, that's the best way to do it. You get instant access and I send you the membership card. We will be taking new registrations at our upcoming meeting (aka Frag Fest) on July 21. It'll be pretty hectic, so new registrants will incur a slight delay while we process your membership and try to check members in.

(edited)

Random "?", If I sign up now,Am I still gettin' my Free Frag at the Fest???, Same idea, I dunno wanna deal with that line, wanna' HaveFun. :)

Edited by TheyCallMeMr.703

Random "?", If I sign up now,Am I still gettin' my Free Frag at the Fest???, Same idea, I dunno wanna deal with that line, wanna' HaveFun. :)

You would be better off to join now, you won't regret it.

You don't get a free frag for joining at FragFest. It's a members-only event where we give out a bunch of frags to the membership.

Read this. It may answer some questions that you have.

Also, click on the link in my signature below.

Welcome to the club! I am pretty close to you so if you need anything let me know.

Jenn stopped by my office today and we were discussing how I could sneak out of work and we could come get a sneak peak at your tank :)

Jenn stopped by my office today and we were discussing how I could sneak out of work and we could come get a sneak peak at your tank :)

its true! I figured if we brought food we could consider it a lunch meeting lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

its true! I figured if we brought food we could consider it a lunch meeting lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

You two are soooo bad! (I'll be just around the corner from you tonight, Coral Hind - giving a sermon as it were. 7:15 PM. Stop by if interested.)