SPS?

Orion

Richard... 

When are you going to start stocking SPS? :)

IMHO Richard has an AMAZING talent at hand picking and keeping LPS ...none of the local stores can touch him in this area .....its like his calling

This enables me to spread my love...if all the LFS and local vendors all start carrying the same products it creates a laziness within me that means I will just go to the closest one.....

Richard is almost an hour from me and instead of just going closer I take the drive for 3 reasons....

1 you can't beat his selection and prices

2 Richard is awesome to just relax and shoot the time chatting with

3 the drive to the "country" (ha ha I am in Leesburg so that was a HUGE joke) is pretty nice and relaxing....

Oh I couldn't agree with you more regarding his LPS selection. I have a few of his corals in my tank that are doing great.

I know how good he is at picking LPS... Would like to see some SPS mixed in too! :)

see thats how you spread your love....go to the other vendors that carry SPS  :wub:

then everyone wins!!

Or you do what I do and don't keep SPS  :tongue:  

just a matter of time....just takes one little frag...

+1 just one little colored stick and your hooked. 

Hahaha after seeing pictures of your tank Frank, id say all it took was one!!

Tell me about, I keep trying to find places to put more. 

That's why you need to set up a new LPS dominated tank!! Come on Jenn, I know you agree with me on this one!

Oh, LPS I have room for, just have the space rented out to a good friend till he's ready for his corals, then I'll be over to see you. 

just a matter of time....just takes one little frag...

I can attest to that. I told Frank I would only have a few sps in my tank cause I didn't like not having movement. 6 moths later I have probably 15 pieces in there now and getting 19 from gws3 at the swap plus all the free frags at the swap plus whatever else I may purchase. It will be stacked on top of each other. Gonna see how buch coral cross breeding I can do. Haha

Frank, did someone take my real estate?

I was sure I could put all these frags in your tank to grow a little faster with your magic water you use.

That's why you need to set up a new LPS dominated tank!! Come on Jenn, I know you agree with me on this one!

of course I do!!!!  I had to set up a dedicated LPS tank because of Richard...and I think EVERYONE should do the same....

whats one more tank at this point people?  :laugh:

Frank, did someone take my real estate?

No, its their till your ready, my mountain spring water is working pretty good. 

Brad, you got PM

I started this thread, and you didn't even send me a PM for SPS? :)

By the way... The gold torch you sold me a few months ago still looks FANTASTIC!