Came home to a rancid stink...

YHSublime

Bro, you know that I am just a call/text away if you need any help. Feel free to come get any coral you have banked with me, or any you want for that matter.

So sorry to hear about this :(

Sorry to hear and I feel your pain lemme know if I can help or if you want some replacements

Thanks so much. It happens I suppose. Thanks for the offer, I think I'll probably be alright, it might give me a chance to think about my tanks direction!

You can come over and frag some of my zoas...I don't know the names but I have a few different kinds...and could use a trim...

That's really kind of you. I actually just started fragging zoas about 3 weeks ago, so I'm somewhat in the know! I'll let you know!

sorry to hear sir. if i can help in any way, let me know.

Thanks, I really appreciate it. Some of the stuff was doubled in size from when I first came out your way when you were cleaning our your frag tanks!

Oh man... so sorry. Need any cleanup help? 

Thanks for the offer, I had it all taken care of first thing last night. Can't leave smells like that lying around!

Bro, you know that I am just a call/text away if you need any help. Feel free to come get any coral you have banked with me, or any you want for that matter.

So sorry to hear about this :(

Thanks, man. You know I appreciate it. I actually kept all the SPS in the DT, so no loss there, just LPS. What was lost is easily replacable, like zoas and frogspawn, the biggest lost was the clam. you going to frag fest? I'll be over buying I'm sure :tongue:

I've got zoas for you when you want some... 

Very cool, appreciate it.

I have presents as well!

Just an update. Everything that I placed into my 57 to potentially "save" has literally melted away. I have heard of zoas melting before, and they just disolved. I will probably do a bigger water change then normal on Sunday, but everything appears to be doing alright.

Try running with no heater, I do not have a heater in my setup and have never used a heater. Pumps and lights keep my temps around 79-80 in the summer and about 78 in the winter. Corals can take temps to about 74 with no ill effects in my opinion.

Try running with no heater, I do not have a heater in my setup and have never used a heater. Pumps and lights keep my temps around 79-80 in the summer and about 78 in the winter. Corals can take temps to about 74 with no ill effects in my opinion.

I believe you're right, but I've broken this tank down, and am just going to focus on my dt. All that is apex hooked, so no big desk there.

And just consider taking your heater of of your DT during the summer...tthat's what I do..gets to about 73 at night and theI turn a fan on during the hottest part of the day...doesn't get over 78...

again...if you make it down to Woodbridge you can frag some of my zoas and palys...