Getting out of hobby

armydoc

Getting out of hobby for a while.  Priced everything about 50% of retail.  Pickup is on post at Fort Belvoir (please keep in mind that you will need a valid drivers license and tag to get through the gate).  Free stuff is first come first serve.  Will hold other stuff with Paypal in full.  I checked everything for operation but needless to say sales are final and everything is “as-is”.  Follow link for pictures.

BRS Refractometer  - 25

Avast ATO pump  - 60

Eheim-Jager 125W heater – 10

Fluval heater 150W – 10

Handheld TDS – 10

Neptune Direct Connect 8 (outlets 5&6 always on, case is bent from when I tried a Triac replacement) – 40

Neptune Direct Connect 4 HD  - 80

Aquacontroller 3, BRS pH probe, temp probe, calibration packets – 150

Neptune PX1000 expansion – 90

Powerline Ethernet set – 35

Syncra 2.0 – 50

18 inches of ½ Loc line with flare and ½ male threads – 8

Waterbug w/3 sensors (this has saved my floors and marriage many times) – 35

Dual head Masterflex pump, Easy-load heads (used for auto water changes, can use various tubing to get flow rate you want) – 150

MP10 Dry side only – 60

Acrylic sump 28x13x10, custom by Artfully Acrylic, 3/8 inch, three chambers, skimmer section 10x12, return 4x12, fuge 10x12 (the chambers were customized for my setup but a dremel can get it to where you want or I’m sure Adam can modify if needed) – 125

BRS dosing pump 1.1ml – 50

Red Sea Aquazone plus 100 w/ drier (I never used this but was given to me for free by another member so passing it on) – FREE

Various test kits, some Revive – FREE

Screen top fits a 24x24 tank, extra clear netting and spline (not sure how much) - FREE

(edited)

On the sump where the sock goes is there holes on the bottom of the box right there or how does water come back out of there?

Nm I see the gap now

How many gallons is that? Just under 16? How big was your tank army doc?

Edited by Mattiejay6

(edited)

On the sump where the sock goes is there holes on the bottom of the box right there or how does water come back out of there?

Nm I see the gap now

How many gallons is that? Just under 16? How big was your tank army doc?

Ran closer to 14ish with the baffles but depends on if you put a DSB in the fuge.  My tank was 30 gallons.  Design was kind of based on the reef dynamics sump with improvements from Adam.

Edited by armydoc

Crap I loved the sump.. Too small tho.. Thanks!

How old/how long have you used the avast stuff... The avast ATO pump.. Do you have the ato kit at all or just the pump?

Crap I loved the sump.. Too small tho.. Thanks!

How old/how long have you used the avast stuff... The avast ATO pump.. Do you have the ato kit at all or just the pump?

I have four switches but was planning on keeping them for now.

How old is the kalk stirrer

2 years old

and the BRS dosing pump?

Purchased March 2011 but only used for a month.

Stupid question.  Which is the drain section?  And is the fuge on the other end with the return in the middle based on your dimensions?  If the drain is to the left, what size could you put in there. Will 9X9.5 skimmer (Avast CS-1) fit.

2 years old

Purchased March 2011 but only used for a month.

Man, I wish you got back to me a little earlier. I had to go to Alexandria earlier and was trying to make one trip. 

Stupid question.  Which is the drain section?  And is the fuge on the other end with the return in the middle based on your dimensions?  If the drain is to the left, what size could you put in there. Will 9X9.5 skimmer (Avast CS-1) fit.

As is, no, it won't fit a CS1.  But, my next build was going to a be a 90 gallon with a CS1 so I had a plan to modify the sump.  Removing the return hose chamber will allow enough room.  Easily accomplished with a dremel.  If you take the sump, I'll help you do it.

The return section is in the middle - that way I could control flow to the fuge either by splitting the overflow or the return pump.

Dont have a dremel tool but the intent is to cut out the return hose chamber?

Yup. If you are interested and buy it maybe we can meet at Justin's and use his tools.

Never heard fo the waterbug... how does it work?  Sounds interesting/helpful (alot cheaper than a contractor or a therapist) and I may want it.  Thanks.  

The waterbug is pretty neat. I had a a few overflows/leaks and wanted something to shut down the system if that happened. It's basically a dc powered breakout box that you hook a number of sensors to (I use three). When any of the sensors get wet the switch opens. You route the switch to an aqua controller breakout box and set the program to do whatever you want, alarms, return shut down, etc.

I'll take the waterbug and the 24"x24" screen top

Boo Urns! I was looking at that waterbug!

Everything except the ozone.

Any way, you can post a pick of the Stirrer? 

Update the list? What hasn't been taken?

As of this minute, everything is available except the ozone setup.