Blue Ribbon Koi

johnnybv

Ok, now that the dust has settled, this is where you will see information from me. I will also monitor the ask a vendor section as well.

Had a few WAMAS members stop by today for salt, and a beautiful Pink spotted goby.

Hope to see more, and again I apoligize to the entire organization for the recent misunderstanding. No hard feelings.

John

Powder Blue tangs are 4-5" and cost $49.95.

As far as a discount to WAMAS when you see my prices you will understand that I cant offer any other discount at this time. I have priced everything low, and right now WAMAS is the only people that know about me selling marine. I think that is a better approach then pricing higher then offering a discount. 200 gal instant ocean bulk box 36.95! Cant touch that locally.

thanks for you support!

john

I'm also interested in PBT prices.

Johnnybv, are you offering discounts to wamas members on livestock and/or drygoods?

42663[/snapback]

Nice place, my daughter enjoyed feeding the monster Koi. I have the Koi and Spotted goby in QT and they appear well.

Fish look healthy and well cared for, thats my standard. John is well versed in fish care as well-that also is a big point for me.

Thanks Martin it was a pleasure meeting you.

john

Nice place, my daughter enjoyed feeding the monster Koi. I have the Koi and Spotted goby in QT and they appear well.

Fish look healthy and well cared for, thats my standard. John is well versed in fish care as well-that also is a big point for me.

42689[/snapback]

Also just a heads up I only have 2 more boxes of the Instant Ocean 200gal salt box at the special price of $36.95. When I get specials I will pass them along to you guys, it appears the next one will be reef crystals, I will keep you posted.

john

Now you just need to coordinate with Glasscages.com to have them do their shipments to manassas to come to parking lot by your store and you will get even more fish geeks into your store. They can come pick up their tank and check out your stock.

Awesome price on salt - wow.

Address is:

5003 Sudley Rd

Catharpin, VA 20143

Website will give you hours and directions. No metro nearby.

www.blueribbonkoi.com

Hey. What is your address? Are u located near any metro station? TIA

42697[/snapback]