where I can i find red sea weed

Centreville Aquarium used to carry live brine and blackworms, Jenn. It's been a long time since I've been there, though. So it's best to call if you want to check them out.

The food he had with us had a PE mysis base. Lots of other stuff in it. I think we have some ogo coming in later this week. I try to chop some up in batches of food if available. Stinks to hear him not eating yet. Like mentioned earlier, sometimes it does take time. I think he ate for me on day 3. Don't remember. 10 out of 11 eating well in the first few days ain't bad, huh? And he's active and picking on rocks. I'm sure he'll snap out of it... Definitely keep me updated. I'm glad you're enjoying your new fish!

Centreville Aquarium used to carry live brine and blackworms, Jenn. It's been a long time since I've been there, though. So it's best to call if you want to check them out.

I just bought live brine there this Wed, but do call before going since they do sell out.

Edited by mling

The food he had with us had a PE mysis base. Lots of other stuff in it. I think we have some ogo coming in later this week. I try to chop some up in batches of food if available. Stinks to hear him not eating yet. Like mentioned earlier, sometimes it does take time. I think he ate for me on day 3. Don't remember. 10 out of 11 eating well in the first few days ain't bad, huh? And he's active and picking on rocks. I'm sure he'll snap out of it... Definitely keep me updated. I'm glad you're enjoying your new fish!

Well I tried to feed him everything under the sun and although he was swimming around and pecking at the rocks he died. I went away with the girls for a night a d came home this afternoon to him dead on the sand.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Sorry for your loss. I will contact you thru proper channels later today.

hey wayne...never heard back from ya...sending you an email as well