Schreiba's 83g Miracles Rimless [40x24x20]

Impressive growth! Love that rimless well worth the extra money! I bet its a lot easier to clean, work on and make adjustments underwater too.

I'm sure schreiba will agree a rimless tank is an absolute pain to keep clean. Water constantly gets splashed out and using a magnet cleaner anywhere close to the top of the tank is a disaster. I love my rimless tank but doubt I would do it again

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Impressive growth! Love that rimless well worth the extra money! I bet its a lot easier to clean, work on and make adjustments underwater too.

Thanks gmerek! 

I'm sure schreiba will agree a rimless tank is an absolute pain to keep clean. Water constantly gets splashed out and using a magnet cleaner anywhere close to the top of the tank is a disaster. I love my rimless tank but doubt I would do it again

I agree it is a pain to clean but for me the look is 100% worth it.  It just looks so much cleaner than a traditional tank.  The only way I'd do a tank with a rim is if it was an in-wall tank.

• 1 month later...

i have to be honest...that was simply a tease...I think that cyano shouldn't be a deterrent to a FTS on your tank....your tank is so beautiful that the cyano probably isn't even noticeable to anyone but you LOL...

more....more....more....

i have to be honest...that was simply a tease...I think that cyano shouldn't be a deterrent to a FTS on your tank....your tank is so beautiful that the cyano probably isn't even noticeable to anyone but you LOL...

more....more....more....

Haha thanks!  Well this is a little closer...

13366524593_7814c82c1a_c.jpg

wow, nice. make me want a pair for myself. Thanks,

Yeah I love the flame wrasse.  Still need to pickup a female...

Great shot!

Thanks!

I see green algae on the glass, unacceptable! :tongue:

Looking good.

Ugh I knowwww.  Stupid cyano  :dry:   Thanks though Brad!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...