Avast ATO on Rubbermaid

Big Country

Does anyone use the Avast ATO on a Rubbermaid 100g stock tank? Does the tube have to be strictly vertical? Not sure there are many vertical surfaces on the Rubbermaid stock tank.

Yep, we sure do...actually have it on a 150gal stock tank and it works great. The magnet even works through the thick wall of the rubbermaid too! The surface of the stock tank is not overly angled. You just have to get the position right by monitoring the green light on the pump plug module. The pressure sensor still works absolutely perfectly...we haven't had a single problem with it in this orientation whatsoever!

Cool. I figured someone around here had tried to use one on a Rubbermaid and would know. WAMAS is always full of plenty of experiences, if I can think of it someone around here's tried it before probably.

Does anyone use the Avast ATO on a Rubbermaid 100g stock tank? Does the tube have to be strictly vertical? Not sure there are many vertical surfaces on the Rubbermaid stock tank.

I do, and no. As long as the rising water traps air in the sensor tube, it will work as designed.

(Sent from my phone)