clowns taking interest...

monkiboy

Very cool. I'll see how my clowns do this weekend when I add an Anemone. 2 are captive bred and the other is about 8 years old and hasn't seen one in all that time. I know it's a weird number of clowns but I promised a friend I would take care of his lone clown and really hated the hexigon that came with her.. Surprisingly they got along great as soon as I added the 2 CB's to the tank.

Neat. What lights are you running there? Are those some of the D120's? I like the nice white light (vs the deep blue in some pics).

(edited)

Neat. What lights are you running there? Are those some of the D120's? I like the nice white light (vs the deep blue in some pics).

these are the nano box reef lighting. they have individual potentiometers as well. stark sunlight 10000k white to radium 20000k blue is only a twist of a knob on most LED fixtures. i love LEDs over my tanks. Edited by monkiboy

and the clowns are finally being hosted by the nem and they decided to stick around, finally! this is the couple tucked away at night sleeping away. sorry for the crappy photo but had to use flash.

5232a9ea-715a-4ac5-a604-5eaa37a97519_zpsaa594566.jpg

Amazing, how long did it take? Those are pretty clowns.

about a month. thanks, they are my fatty little babies in that tank. i wish i had more from the same fry in the tank. clowns and nems are some of my favorite things in this hobby.