• 2 months later...
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you. Its been up just 14 months. Ive grown everything from frags

courtesy of my sweet S4

Looks awesome, good job!!!

My next step is to set up some dosers and automate that as much as possible. Right now my dosing regime is scary. Ill not go into details. But it involves no measuring

courtesy of my sweet S4

My next step is to set up some dosers and automate that as much as possible. Right now my dosing regime is scary. Ill not go into details. But it involves no measuring

:eek:

• 4 months later...

If the price is right you could have mine. ..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

haha, maybe some day! I do have a "return to the hobby" 300g DD savings account that has quite a bit of growing left to do. In the mean time, I'll continue to enjoy watching others, like yours and ridetheducati! so thank you for posting FTSs from time to time!

• 5 months later...

New light showed up today. Once i get it mounted ill post updated pics. 2979285584411f8650c165c260582a40.jpg

That looks like a monster ATI- dimensions? What are you replacing?

If you have toggle bolts, yes, they are probably rated for 50lbs at a 1/4" toggle.

Anyone have suggestions on hanging this light. And are the toggle bolts alone enough to support it in my cdiling. Drywall only

I would screw eyehooks into the floor joists / roof truss that are above the tank. No reason to have it fall in the tank. I think we found out they are not waterproof...right Isaac :tongue: