Is normal to be restless before a WAMAS meeting...

Curtis Scott

Maybe I'm just a little too excited for tomorrow!!!

I haven't been to a meeting in what seems like forever (2 years or so, if I can remember correctly) and I'm really excited about tomorrow. I was even able to talk my wife into going. See you guys there!

Edited by Curtis Scott

Yeah, I always wonder if I'm forgetting something. My wife has just recently become interested in helping me maintain the tank so she's coming to her first meeting today also.

LOL. I have been awake ALL night - never slept a minute. So I am going to the meeting half an hour drive away on zero sleep. I think you all should stay off the road if you want to live.

I didn't sleep much last night either... but I don't know if its excitement for my first meeting, or my 8 month pregnant wife kicking me in the back and complaining about being uncomfortable all night long :angry: . hmm, either way should be an interesting drive from Dumfries.

Yes, especially when you have a ton of frozen foods, banners and other display items and want to make a first good impression :) .

Yes, especially when you have a ton of frozen foods, banners and other display items and want to make a first good impression :) .

I'm sure your set up will be perfect. I look forward to getting some food from you today!

You guys have fun today!!! I wish I could make it!