Online fish

DBL

I have never order any live stock online, I want to know where do you guys order your fish online from? I want to make sure fish are healthy if I ever do.

^ Really? I've found them to be fairly cheap comparitively but they almost always arrive unhealthy either from disease or very malnourished.

I've found I'd much rather pay to have a fat and happy fish the first time rather than see them wither away (and usually just outside those 14 days) and have to keep trying again.

Personal preference aside rolleyes.gif I've found Live Aquaria to be reasonable and have nice customer service.

As a caution, do not order fish from reefs2go. I've had only 1 fish live from there - my female coral beauty, and she had a horrible first few months.

Support LFS. Then you can see what you are geeting. See the heath. No issues with shipping delay or loss. And best point you are supporting the local small buy not a industrial corperation.

As nice as it is to support LFS, most of them I would NEVER buy from. I cant tell you how many times Ive been to several of our Vendors to find sick and unhealthy not only in the tanks, but being sold to people. There are 3 local stores I will buy fish from - BRK, Marine Scene, and my favorite Fins and Feathers. Yes, these stores might cost more sometimes, but I find these places to carry the healthiest livestock around. Not to mention they will order you most anything you want. Ordering online will always be a crapshoot, but if you do decide to order online I would Highly recommend LiveAquaria.

I have heard good things about liveaquaria and have had not so good experiences tho with the health of the livestock that I received. Their customer service is fantastic though

I have ordered from petco.com and have received very healthy fish.... The fish come from a reseller of theirs online in California. It does not touch the petco tanks....I am strictly referring to the petco.com site here....the in store is trash usually...the online come with 14 day gurantee

Lfs are great too and I have liked quantum reefs for fair prices and good fish.