Welcome Exotic Reef Creations

Origami

I'd like to welcome Exotic Reef Creations as our newest WAMAS sponsor!

Located in Ijamsville, Maryland (look it up!), they strive to provide high quality coral and inverts at affordable prices. They offer a flat rate shipping of $15 within 200 miles and local pick-up is Always Free! That should be of great interest to the vast majority of WAMAS members! If you want to pick up your purchase, please call ahead (as their store is currently run out of the owner's home).

I'm looking forward to hearing more about Exotic Reef Creations from Richard himself. In the meantime, please feel free to visit his website (with fresh image uploads just last night) here.

Cool!

Welcome Richard!

What's your store hours (did not see on website)? also, I notice the "customer service section" is not in Englishbiggrin.gif

:clap: Looks like template text that hasn't been replaced yet.

I have been there and saw how awesome and healthy his corals and invert where!!! Ended up buying a bunch of snails! Def worth a stop by!! Thanks Richard!

I have been there and saw how awesome and healthy his corals and invert where!!! Ended up buying a bunch of snails! Def worth a stop by!! Thanks Richard!

Swing by today, we will be open until 6 PM!

Deals you can not refuse!

3125 Pheasant Run

Ijamsville, Md 21754

301-524-9716

Welcome!!

Thank You!

We can not wait to meet everyone!

FYI, we will have a tank set up at the meeting this coming Sunday and it will be full of corals! If there are any corals on the site that you wish to see in person please let us know and we will gladly bring them!

Please, if you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us!

Happy Reefing!