Off topic for marine, but a local fish store question.

AlanM

My son broke my DIY co2 reactor for my freshwater planted tank. Tried gluing it, but I think I used too much PVC cement and now it's all gummy (it's a skinny piece of hard tubing glued into a hole drilled in a PVC end cap). Not sure it will hold pressure. Does anyone know a local fish store that would carry a decent diffuser I can drop in the tank until I redo the reactor? Maybe a store with planted tank section? My local couple of stores don't have much for planted tanks.

Aquarium One?

I can't believe I'm going to suggest this place given my general opinion, but.... you might want to check Congressional, because it carries a lot of hardware gadgets not to be found at other MoCo LFSs.

You should call all the places people suggest before driving all the way down.

Edited by treesprite

Used to be a place in annandale, right behind the popeye's called SuperPets or something like that. Not sure if they are still open or not, haven't been there in a few years, but they used to have stuff like that. Go in the doors and make a right, all the way on the back wall they had airstones, bubblewands, and diffusers hanging on the wall over the shelf full of pumps.

Used to be a place in annandale, right behind the popeye's called SuperPets or something like that. Not sure if they are still open or not, haven't been there in a few years, but they used to have stuff like that. Go in the doors and make a right, all the way on the back wall they had airstones, bubblewands, and diffusers hanging on the wall over the shelf full of pumps.

Superpets closed their Annadale store about a year ago. They've recently re-opened closer to the beltway and are in Ravensworth shopping center near where Braddock intersects the Beltway.