Quantum Reefs

.OptimusPrime.

So I was over there last Sunday due to their clown sale. Despite the store being in the basement of a townhouse, I was pleasantly surprised at how clean and organized they had the place. Both Steve and Vince were great and friendly. I had asked Steve to hold a vibrant orange clown for me along with a b/w one, not only did Steve have one for me waiting for me, it was a pretty awesome looking clown at that. One he had in his on personal tank for 3 months. The fish in their tanks looked to be healthy along with the corals they had.

Now, here is where they get even more awesome! Unfortunately, the nice orange one I got did not make it 2 days into the QT. Which sucked knowing how long it had been alive. All my parameters were in check and no meds were dosed. I messaged Steve just say how great the store was and that the clown he gave me did not make it. Steve not only offered to replace the clown, but drive it down to me as well during one of their trips. I opted against the clown and was given a credit, being a first time customer.

Additional I had asked for pricing on two helfrichi as I planned on those being my next additions. Not only they get me a H-E-double hockey sticks of a deal (IMO) on a pair, they will QT the fishes for 3 weeks for a awesome low (I mean LOW) fee due to my QT being housed by clowns atm. Steve even offered to take them up to the meeting.

All in all, I will definitely be back for more fish and supplies due to super competitive prices and awesome customer service.

Thanks Quantum Reefs for making my first experience with you guys a great one!

Quantum reefs has the best customer service you could possibly get. They are sincere when they say they are all about the customer. Very impressive.

they are great guys. they give great advice and go out of their way to help you out.

Agreed. I knew I could trust Vince the first time I asked to buy something and he politely said "no". (For whatever reason - the fish needs more QT time, the fish isn't eating food yet, the fish isn't compatible in my reef tank, etc.)

Quantum reefs has the best customer service you could possibly get. They are sincere when they say they are all about the customer. Very impressive.

+1 Awesome service!!

• 2 months later...

Agree. Both are awesome and been great to me. That reminds me I need to stop by there someday. Its been long time.

• 4 weeks later...

Got my second order with Quantum today. As always, great service and integrity. A PBT that they've been holding for me was supposed to come with my order but they noticed a couple of spots on him (after being disease free for a couple weeks). They held off on bringing down the PBT but did drive down the remainder of the order. Fantastic service, integrity, and prices.

I, too have had a great experience with Steve and Vince. Not only are they nice guys but I have bought some healthy fish from them. They even dropped my fish off at my house. Cris