Are your tanks ready for 106F ?

sen5241b

Tomorrow's forecast is 106F in Arlington. Is your tank ready? I'll bet wall a/c units are selling like hotcakes -pun intended.

Tomorrow's forecast is 106F in Arlington. Is your tank ready? I'll bet wall a/c units are selling like hotcakes -pun intended.

Hey thanks for reminding us all were going to melt.!!

I don't think I am ready for 106!!

I know I'm not ready for 106, but my tanks are.

+1

The tank's strategy for beating the heat (stay inside) is one that i've been employing as much as possible.

Shhhh. The power keeps flickering here from the utility workers working on the poles. I'm not superstitious but.....

Imagine if the power outage had hit us just as it rose to 106F. Scary.

HA we are on the river for a bass tournament tomarrow LIVE wells are going to be running all day wow im going to MELT!!!!! need to figure out how to put ac on the boat GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Tightline-You need one of those cold wraps that entertainers use. You wet it, freeze it, then wrap/put on your neck to keep chilled. It definately works. Meantime Enjoy the bass!

Tightline-You need one of those cold wraps that entertainers use. You wet it, freeze it, then wrap/put on your neck to keep chilled. It definately works. Meantime Enjoy the bass!

There is a company that makes entire cooling vests, used by folks with hypohidrotic ectodermal dysplasia (it makes it hard to regulate body temperature, among other things). I would love to have one of those things, because I get heat sick

(edited)

only cought a few fish live wells ran all day the FEW small fish caoght and released where in exelant shape when released 10lb cat caught and let right back NO snakeheads cought .. off the water at 1pm water temp was 88 and went as HIGH as 92 at pohick pay at 12 pm saw a few dead carp but not more than we normally seetruck temp said 110 uggggg

Edited by tightline