Braden's 375 Gallon Total System Volume Build

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't try the Voodoo lounge but Vegas in itself was pretty awesome! This weekend will start the vinegar bath and the wet test for the tank!

Braden, nice to see the tank that you mentioned getting the deal on. That thing is a monster....and 475lbs?!?! jeesh. Holy hernia batman!!

This is sad........you're getting to your water test before me. I need to get moving!

Can't wait to see your setup.

Come on Steve! The race is on! I didn't go through the blood, sweat (and wifes nagging) of building your tank for it to sit empty tongue.gif

Lol steve..you are a slacker! Wait im on month 3and and still havent filled my tank up... hhrrmm im not sayin' anything else

Well at least you will finally have your overflows so you can get it filled! Remember, they should be at your door by tomorrow clap.gif

Come on Steve! The race is on! I didn't go through the blood, sweat (and wifes nagging) of building your tank for it to sit empty tongue.gif

Ok, I have daughters. Daughters don't want to get dirty. Daughters won't help cut a hole in the wall. And daughters like to whine that I'm too noisy when they are trying to play on the computer. I'm lucky I've even got the tank in the house!

LOL Braden,, coming along,,,

and Steve obviously you dont have tomboys for daughters,,, my dad was so happy when I was growing up because I AM NOT girly/frilly when it comes to work...

DSCN2605.jpgSo, the plan that I have in mind is two have my total system in two separate rooms. The DT will be in a lounge/manroom/office type environment with the piping coming through the wall into the laundry room behind it. The laundry room has ample space for my frag tank, sump, return pump, and the various reactors and blah blah blah. I have been sequestered to one corner of the room but I will take what I can get. My loving wife is very tolerant of my hobby but there always are limits! In the picture below, you can see the frag tank in it's final place and the sump is more or less in the final location.

Just picked up a desjardinii from Sean at F&F. Looks great in the frag tank and he will be the first into the DT once that is up and running. My plan for this weekend is to unload more boxes from moving and get my sump and kalk/calcium reactor going!!

Can't wait to see this wet!!

Have a great Steve Carell line for that comment.

In all serious, your build looks awesome!

Best of luck,

Matt