Ben's 60 gallon cube build.

I had to sneak up and take this shot hastily.... Sorry for the bad quality!6c1ce736-2215-3c09.jpg

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the Niger is still hiding a lot, but he come out at feeding time... He bites the end of the turkey baster and tries to pull it from my hand!! This guy is awesome!! Here is another pic:

6c1ce736-d971-a57f.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Got my first signs of new Coraline algae growth on the back glass today...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey guys... I have been super BUSY!!! The Trigger died a week after I got it... Nothing else has passed. I have since gotten a Royal Gramma and a Lawnmower Blenny. Everything is thriving!!! I added some GFO, and still battle algae a bit, but all in all my tank is doing very well.. I never polished out the scratches and decided to just live with them. I hope that soon I will have more free time for my tank, but we are getting married this weekend, I'm finishing a project at work, I'm remodeling our kitchen, we have a baby on the way.... Fish tank? What fish tank??? LOL

Hey guys... I have been super BUSY!!! The Trigger died a week after I got it... Nothing else has passed. I have since gotten a Royal Gramma and a Lawnmower Blenny. Everything is thriving!!! I added some GFO, and still battle algae a bit, but all in all my tank is doing very well.. I never polished out the scratches and decided to just live with them. I hope that soon I will have more free time for my tank, but we are getting married this weekend, I'm finishing a project at work, I'm remodeling our kitchen, we have a baby on the way.... Fish tank? What fish tank??? LOL

haha grats on multiple counts then of all things...baby and getting married

• 7 months later...

Hello everyone! I'm still in the game... My newborn son Daniel was born March 15th, and I've of course been really swamped... My tank suffered from serious neglect a couple months back, and one morning I woke up to cloudy water, bad smell, and sick corals. I learned that my skimmer pump had died, so I performed several water changes, bought a Reef Octopus Diablo Extreme 250, and added a pellet reactor. Algae has all but fully subsided, but I still can't find my RBTA... I think it died and my tank survived the crash. I have added a variety of LPS and SPS since, and dialed my Radion way back because I was running it way too high intensity and bleaching my corals... Things are good and I'm really enjoying the colors in my tank now.