Need some help moving my 200 gallon tank from my garage to my living room

epleeds

My miracles tank arrived last week from Canada and my stand should be finished in the next few days. I am hoping that I could get about 8-10 people that can assist me in getting this monster tank onto the stand. I am planning on this taking place sunday the 15th. i have not figured out a time, that would depend on people's schedule. I live in Nokesville, VA, about 10 minutes from Manassas and 20 minutes from Centreville.

I am in the process of lining up suction cups to help since this tank is rimless and there is nothing to hold onto. Of course, Pizza and Beverages will be provided.

It shouldn't take more than 30 minutes once everyone is here and the suction cups are set. It is going on the main level, so there are only 3 stairs to contend with.

If you can assist, please post on this thread and the times that would work best for you. I can do it anytime from say 8am to 4pm.

When Fazio's tank was moved, there were more people than necessary, but in reality, only 6 people were on the cups moving the tank. Since your tank is relatively small, you'll prob only need 4-6 people max.

Rob can carry one end all on his own. So you just need like 5 guys to carry the other side.

I am free pretty much all weekend long just let me know when to show up.

you have cups? club has them for rent

You had a pm earlier. please pm me cost of rentals. I am looking for as many as i can get.

you have cups? club has them for rent

Solo Cups.?

I can possibly help if its in the morning sometime on sunday. Saturday I would be more free if you decide on that instead.

Solo Cups.?

Red Solo Cup! I fill you up! Let's have a party!!!!

Sorry couldn't help myself. Now I have that song in my head....

I put my 220 in place with 3 people, if you still need someone let me know Im just down the road from you.

That would be great. I will give u a pm. Another hand could always be helpful

we are planning on doing the move sunday morning (4-15-12) at 10:30am. I have 4 guys lined up and would like at least one or two more. The more hands avaiable, the easier its gonna be. If anyone will be around and could help, please let me know and I will pm you my address.

thanks