Bad Day..lost a clown i think....but had a little good luck.

Der ABT

Might as well kill two birds with one 20mm.

Bad:

my big female clown that ive had for a while now, B&W misbar..i mean BIG...was acting funny last night and breathing heavy...kinda lethargic and wasnt really eating....

today she is MIA, cant find her anywhere, floor, pump, rockwork???? not sure how old she was as i got her from another member but im freaking bummed really liked this fish....and the pair had been showing mating behavior for the last few months cleaning the back glass, dancing etc....

hope she reappears randomly.....

oh and my male anthias has spent the morning hiding...what gives...everyone else is very happy and eating like pigs...

any thoughts or suggestions on this little info is appreciated.

on the good note...thought i had my mp40 fixed (was broken when i got it and needs a few cheaper parts including the wetside base) replaced all that and tried to get it running was a ton of play...and was a no go..even damaged the magnet coating slightly(not enough to matter though)

looked at the drive shaft and it is an older version than what they sell now...contacted them and instead of saying yuo just need a new wetside maint kit (which i had asked if thats all i needed in the email as its like 25 bucks) i got an email today saying no worries no parts on their way no talk of shipping or anything.....

THANK YUO ECOTECH....this is the first problem ive had with my mp40s besides a driver borad dieing from getting wet.....which they also sent me a free old one....i mean i really like their customer service.

Maybe Ryan gave you cooties yesterday and you brought them home.!:biggrin:

Hilarious. :P

Seriously though, Evan was going to take home a couple of the nicer frags to grow them out - since they'd definitely have a better chance in his system than my new one... Anyway, once he saw the frags and the flatworms... I couldn't PAY him to take them home... lol

hahah ....there are too many comedians...but ZING!!!!two in a row....

you guys are going to scare him off before the meeting.....i did a cootie dip once i got home...maybe its expired.....freaking flatworms gave me nightmares.....maybe thats why my fish are hiding.

still cant find the freaking clown...male anthias is just chillin in the rock work near the fire shrimp, breathing normal but not comin out for food.....dagnabit.

tried frozen food mix the rest of the tank is going nuts for it as usuall...

had my hand in there earliier ...grounding probe is in place, heater is titanium and only 3 weeks old....??? but ill have to try and get a volt meter and see....

wondering if the clown is just old but the anthias hiding has me worried more.

Ryan's tank = coodies.....that's funnyclap.gif !!! That's like Yager calling my sick tang a Herpehivstd !tongue.gif

IThe clown got flatworms then the anthias got it too! ;-)

Well suspicion was confirmed today....came home from the daughters BDay party and found her dead.....

really bummed and wish i knew why...all the other fish are fine...male anthias is still hiding but he had come out a few times to swim around....just a bummer.

guess i need to find a new clown for the male....and my daughter..she was kinda mad

anyone got an Onyx???