Robert Fenner at Spring meeting?

Jan

Me too! !

Thank you, Copps! Hey, I'm thankful for listening to Bob Fenner speak on any topic any day of the week. I'm a huge fan of his, his crew and WWM.

You can thank Copps for working the deal. Had to go for Sun with Fenner's busy schedule.

Speakers speaking on reef related topics, reefers talking reef, frag selling, frag swapping, and raffles.

I've never been to one of the meetings....just curious what goes on there

Thank you, Copps! Hey, I'm thankful for listening to Bob Fenner speak on any topic any day of the week. I'm a huge fan of his, his crew and WWM.

It's absolutely my pleasure! I was out in San Diego on business for a couple of weeks and I spent the weekend with Bob, and then got a weekday off and we drove up to LA to hit all of the wholesalers... Bob has simply done EVERYTHING in this hobby... and on top of it all is just a good man. I'm excited to bring him out to DC here.

John

Sounds like an awesome time in the West Coast. Lucky you! Thanks for thinking of us and bringing him to DC. :clap: Exciting!

It's absolutely my pleasure! I was out in San Diego on business for a couple of weeks and I spent the weekend with Bob, and then got a weekday off and we drove up to LA to hit all of the wholesalers... Bob has simply done EVERYTHING in this hobby... and on top of it all is just a good man. I'm excited to bring him out to DC here.

John

John

^I want to hang out with this guy sometime!

Since this is an extra special guest, how about we make some extra special eats?