Hey guys! We didn't think we'd be able to make the WAMAS meeting this month, but our schedule has freed up and Kyle will be attending for us. He'll be bringing some stock up (let us know if there's something you think he should bring) and we are also happy to take any preorders for delivery to the meeting. If you would like to place a preorder, we'll need it in by the end of business Friday so Kyle has time to get things packed up and on the road Saturday morning. Sorry for the short notice!

oh geez, bring that two tone clam and ill bring a big bully to steal all the lunch money so he can buy it for me...

hopefully you do bring some nice clams, maybe seeing it in person well make the wife want one...(im a dreamer)

oh geez, bring that two tone clam and ill bring a big bully to steal all the lunch money so he can buy it for me...

hopefully you do bring some nice clams, maybe seeing it in person well make the wife want one...(im a dreamer)

Afraid the 'Chimera' clam has sold. It's shipping out today in fact.

I miss when you guys used to get 2" maximas....any idea what you're planning on bringing up?

Kyle's still putting the list together, but I'd expect some clams and other goodies. Dr. Mac was out in LA last weekend handpicking stock, so we have lots of stock in that we haven't had a chance to post yet!

Afraid the 'Chimera' clam has sold. It's shipping out today in fact.

I never got the chance to see it, any way to see a pic still?