Need help lifting 320gal onto stand (Reston)

Fazio92

Help before or after reef meet on Saturday  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Can you help before or after reef meet to lift tank

• Before meet
    • After meet
    • Either works

Hey Everyone,

So i figure saturday would be a perfect time to look for help to lift the 320gal onto the stand i just finished, since a lot of people will be attending the reef meet in VA anyhow. I live in Reston, about 10-15min from the location of the reef meet, so either before or after the meet works for me. Please use the polling option so i can gauge when would be best for everyone who would like to help can stop by. I need at least another 7 people to lift this thing, so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

-Anthony

I don't know if I can do anything before or after the meeting due to meeting stuff, but I may be getting club purchased glass suction handles this week. I work in reston.

Doug

I don't know if I can do anything before or after the meeting due to meeting stuff, but I may be getting club purchased glass suction handles this week. I work in reston.

Doug

Thanks Doug, I actually have 8 pairs of quad suction cups from moving the tank to the house. Thanks though! They are definitely a great investment!

-Anthony

Ill work on the wife, should be able to help out but put me down as a maybe since the little one will be with us alot will depend on her/nap time....not technically supposed to lift a ton with a bad back but i have trouble listening to instructions sometimes

So im a maybe, most likely.

P.S. before meeting probably works better with nap time.

Edited by Der ABT

Ill work on the wife, should be able to help out but put me down as a maybe since the little one will be with us alot will depend on her/nap time....not technically supposed to lift a ton with a bad back but i have trouble listening to instructions sometimes

So im a maybe, most likely.

P.S. before meeting probably works better with nap time.

Wvreef (Kelly) and I can help on the way down.

Great! Thanks everyone!

I think by unanimous decision we will shoot for before the meeting, lets say 11am?

-Anthony

How many people do you have lined up? Remember last time how many didn't show up.

9 including myself. So... if anyone just wants to come anyhow (just in case) you are more than welcome too :)

I just wanted to confirm that this is still on for tomorrow, 11am.

Yup still on. 11am. Everyone who is coming please park on the street as there are going to be a lot of cars and all the parking spaces are for my neighbors. the first two cars can actually park right in front of my place around the circle. text me if you have any questions (my # is in the PM's i sent out to everyone). Thanks!

-Anthony

Tank lift is still on. The roads are not bad at all in Reston. The tank is inside right next to the stand, so no worry for icy injuries :)

-Anthony

Thank you everyone who was able to come out and help today, it was very very much apprecitated!! Now i can actually start pulling this thing together... Whoohooo!! :clap: :clap:

Thanks again!!

-Anthony