New To WAMAS

Ok so I have a 46 gallon mixed reef tank (wifes) and 180 gallon mixed reef tank that i am working on getting the alk right so i can start keeping sps in my tank....

how long does it take to get access to the other stuff after paying your fees for the year on here just curious....

Thanks, Kelly

Hi Kelly,

If you pay your membership dues using PayPal, you'll get immediate access. If you send in a check, we have to have somebody head over to the post office to get the check and that can take a week or so when it's all said and done.

By the way, welcome to WAMAS!

I am from Lost City, Wv

thanks Frank....as soon as they approve my membership I can see the rest of the site....guess they will take care of it on monday which is fine....thanks for telling me about this site alot of info on here...

Yeah they should have you access tomorrow. I was bear hunting this weekend over in Mineral County. We didn't see any bear but I did see a wild pig which was first for me in that area.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome....I must say this is one of the best reef clubs I have been on....