Video of my 187 gallon - 3 month mark

Incredible Corals

The tank is now 3 months and 6 days old. The video was taken with a point & shoot, but you get the idea. Just added an awesome neon green torch (bottom left) and a green LTA who found a home in an old conch shell I collected from South Carolina. Clowns havn't noticed it yet, maybe they will host it one day. What do you think?

I couldn't figure out how to embed the video. Is that possible on WAMAS?

The tank is now 3 months and 6 days old. The video was taken with a point & shoot, but you get the idea. Just added an awesome neon green torch (bottom left) and a green LTA who found a home in an old conch shell I collected from South Carolina. Clowns havn't noticed it yet, maybe they will host it one day. What do you think?

I couldn't figure out how to embed the video. Is that possible on WAMAS?

I really like your minimalistic rock work. What method did you use to stick them together?

One video a month would be an awesome way to see this home reef mature!

I really like your minimalistic rock work. What method did you use to stick them together?

One video a month would be an awesome way to see this home reef mature!

The rock is held with acrylic rods and 2 part epoxy in some spots.

Good idea with the monthly videos.

The funniest thing happened when I went feed my tank the frozen fold concoction. I used a small cup to scoop out some water to defrost the food and when I scooped it real quick a chromis jumped in. If only it was always that easy to catch fish in a tank ;)