AVAST End of Summer Sale!

ctenophore

Hi All!

Now that we've finished moving into our spacious new production facility and have our inventory back up to speed (mostly :) ), it's time to do a celebratory end-of-summer sale!

For those of you who've asked about coupon codes in the past, you know they haven't come often... so use it while it's hot!

'SUMMER2011' will land you 10% off everything on the site, and if your order totals $250 or more, the savings goes up to 15%!

We'll keep this going until MACNA is over, or unless inventory gets drained again. I think we have enough built to last a while though!

Since all threads are worthless without pics, here are a few of the new place. I know this isn't the eye candy you're used to seeing on a reef forum, but all that equipment has to get made somewhere, right?

shop5.jpg

"New" warehouse. What a beauty! We need a bigger flag.

shop1.jpg

One of the assembly rooms. Need a kalk stirrer?

shop2.jpg

One of our three rooms just after move-in. Still a bit of organization & layout tweaking to do. Check out all those pallet racks we scored at an auction for pennies on the dollar!

Looking good, but I believe it is missing one important piece of equipment....a HUGE AQUARIUM!!!!

LOL All in good time!

In other news, I do have your recirculating base Darren! It took a lot more work than we originally thought, but it is done. I am testing a recirc model now.

Looks great, I am glad to see you guys doing well!

Congrats on the new move, wish i coulda helped (glad ive been busy haha)

Looks like things are well organized and going to really pump out some product.

SO recirc on the skimmer huh...i know we talked about it a while ago glad you guys have made progress/made it work.

Is there going to be a mod kit for current skimmers or will it require an entire new base?

againg congrats..hope the family and all are doing well

Congrats guys! I am so happy that a local business in this field is growing well! I will be ordering my skimmer soon :)

PS: just ordered my skimmer. Thanks!

Edited by Reefoholic

Congrats on the new move, wish i coulda helped (glad ive been busy haha)

Looks like things are well organized and going to really pump out some product.

SO recirc on the skimmer huh...i know we talked about it a while ago glad you guys have made progress/made it work.

Is there going to be a mod kit for current skimmers or will it require an entire new base?

againg congrats..hope the family and all are doing well

We sure could have used the help we picked up that shelving Justin mentioned. Little did I know what I had gotten us into when I won the auction, Justin was 20' in the air throwing steel beams down to the floor (me ducking) at the PeaPod central warehouse.

Re: recirculating skimmer. We designed it so it could be a retrofit, that's part of the reason it has taken a while. Still have a little tweaking of parts to do here and there so it fits up easily as a DIY, but it should be a bolt on type of thing by the time its released (2 months give or take).

Thanks for all the nice words everyone, the new shop is in Maurertown, VA. It included a home move for me, glad to have the chance to raise my kids out in the country :-)