Super petz is selling a lot of tanks

Jan

I stopped by super petz today looking for Formalin but couldn't get in because they had all the power shut off. They're moving soon and have a lot of tanks on sale. The tanks are all different makes, shapes and sizes. There are some used and some new. The prices looked really good.

(edited)

Just got back form Super Petz. They are not moving to Baileys. They don't have a place to go so they're considering becoming a warehouse distributor. Anyhow, they need to be gone by next Sunday. Right now they're having a 45% off all livestock sale. They're reducing their prices even more tommorow night during their Midnight Madness sale which starts at Midnight.

Edited by Jan

Pet smart charges per cricket I have 5 lizards:( I'm defenlty going to go to super pets either today or tommorow for thier midnight madness sale.... I feel bad for all the animals that are going to have to be rehomed..... Least they don't carry dogs/cats..... Anyway is anyone else from the club going?

where are they located? website address?

they don't have a 300 marineland dd display by any chance? would love to pick one up at a discount. if anyone is swinging by can you check?

they don't have a 300 marineland dd display by any chance? would love to pick one up at a discount. if anyone is swinging by can you check?

I heard another person who was interested in a 200DD and 150DD but he did not mention a 300. Not sure if they would be discounting those tanks since one of the fish persons said that the owner was not willing to discount but it would not hurt to ask.

cool, will call them tomorrow.

Don't wait until tomorrow, there is some midnight madness sale either tonite or tomorrow nite I forgot which nite. Call before it is too late, stuff was moving out of there fast today.

The place was crazy last night. The line was all the way to the back of the store and there was no A/C. All aquarium livestock was 75% off.

There's no way they will ever be empty. They must be out by this Sunday. I'd give them a call and see if they have whatever it is you may be interested in. At 9:30 as crowded as it was, with some folks loading up their shopping carts only certain sections looked uncluttered. They still had a ton of stuff.

I thought I took all the sexy shrimp. Carla tells me I missed one, LOL. I was drooling over the hard cover Marine aquaria books. I saw many people purchasing fresh water livestock. But things like heaters, dosing fluids, fish food, chemicals for the hobby, kent products appeared untouched.

I dropped in yesterday and saw a store packed to the gills with merchandise. Looks like they'll have to reduce prices further to clear stuff out. I saw the books and thought about buying some, but even at 'sale' prices, they're overpriced.

Had a Coral Hind sighting too.

Z2K, It was nice talking to you yesterday. I agree they have tons of stuff to clear out by Sunday. They really need to drop the prices to make that happen. I was hoping to snag a deal on the large tanks but went home with an empty truck.

So who from WAMAS is going to buy the 750g display they have?

what are the dimensions on the 750...i assume acrylic? i can't remember that tank but i've only been to the store once.