LFS Group Buys

Max Ivers

Just wanted to put this out there. I recently got together a group buy for a cleaner crew from a LFS in the area with a few friends. They were very helpful and the prices were just as good if not better than online. I paid $3 SHIPPED each for peppermint shrimp and emerald crabs and skunk cleaner shrimp for $15. I'm also talking with them about a large order for frozen foods such as Rod's Food and PE Mysis and the discounts beat any online store by a mile. Please remember to support your local fish stores and give them a call about putting together a group buy for the stuff you're looking to buy online. They are always willing to help you out and really appreciate your business!

I placed my order through Aquarium One in Rockville, Paul the manager did a great job of organizing and getting our stuff in a very professional, easy manner. He was polite, and all the items were at the prices promised, no last minute price changes.

LOL that sounded really badly scripted, but i do agree that Aquarium One is one of the best local stores around hands down from the people that work there to the corals and fish they sell.

They expanded the freshwater section that they had shrunk down to make room for corals.

Group buy on goldfish anyone? Maybe we can get some fake castle decorations too!

Funny. I almost wrote something earlier about it when I commented on the FW section.