Anyone know where to buy Fauna Marin LPS Color Grow Pellets Locally?

Max Ivers

As the title says, anyone know? This was the food that was given out as a free sample at the winter meeting. My LPS absolutely love this food and I have noticed great growth with it and the recovery of a bleached out trachyphyllia has been awesome. Looking for somewhere local and preferably in Maryland or DC.

Thanks,

Max

The samples were given to us by one of our vendor-members, a local guy running a small operation (he also happens to work where I work - small world). The member's name is "Mr Rock" and he runs www.rockncoral.com.

You can PM him here if you'd like.

How do you feed themthe pellets? Soak and target feed? I have a pouch from the meeting but havent gotten around to opening it.

How do you feed themthe pellets? Soak and target feed? I have a pouch from the meeting but havent gotten around to opening it.

Dave - I typically feed at night when my moonlights are on and all the LPS feeders come out. I soak them in a bit of tank water and then take a turkey baster or syringe and baste out a pellet or two onto each head of a colony coral such as my trumpets, acans and favias. But for my trachyphyllia I put about 5 pellets on each mouth of the colony and it gobbles them up before the brittle star or fish can steal them. I will try and take a video tonight of it.

Hope this helps you out,

Max