New post tab

Dell2go

Huy, we've had a problem with the WAMAS2 skin for the forum. We're working on putting it back together. In the meantime, you may want to switch over to the IP.Board skin by going into the bottom left corner of the page and selecting "IP.Board" from the drop down there (it says "WAMAS2" for most of us). That helps to clear some things up.

Still, we don't have the "View New Posts" button right now. If you're in the forum pages, just click on "View New Content" toward the upper right and it will show you new posts. To get to your PM area, click on the drop down next to your screen name in the upper right and select "Messenger."

Huy, we've had a problem with the WAMAS2 skin for the forum. We're working on putting it back together. In the meantime, you may want to switch over to the IP.Board skin by going into the bottom left corner of the page and selecting "IP.Board" from the drop down there (it says "WAMAS2" for most of us). That helps to clear some things up.

Still, we don't have the "View New Posts" button right now. If you're in the forum pages, just click on "View New Content" toward the upper right and it will show you new posts. To get to your PM area, click on the drop down next to your screen name in the upper right and select "Messenger."

It *usually* shows new posts. If you get a response that there are no new posts, check to be sure you're on the 'Forums' tab (in the content section of the page) and not on the 'Members' tab. When I push that link from my Messenger box, it usually ends up sending me to the Members tab instead of the Forums tab.

Any know what the difference isw btw "view new content" and "view active content"? Most ppl use vnc but I seem to get more threads back withvac although its at the bottom of the page.