OUT OF HOBBBY BLOW OUT!!!!

cabrego

It is a little sad but true, I will be leaving Virginia and my fish stuff is staying behind! I am getting out of the hobby and everything is up for grabs! Understand some of the rock contains bubble algae so I am pricing things to move! Anemones will come with large rocks attached. Most of the things are ready to be taken home with you. Pick up in Springfield cash and carry no trades I am getting out of the hobby. The 150g tank is heavy so please be prepared with van/truck and horsepower to pick that puppy up. I am probably forgetting stuff too! I will update as needed!

Live Stock currently in tank (package deal including live rock $300!!)

I'll take:

- Large Colony of Radioactive and some kind Fire/ice morph on rock $20

- Original Superman frag on plug-took a bad hit but is recovering-needs a good home paid 50 will sell for 10 nice blue color has come back but needs to grow.

Jon

i take 3 acan head, Large Red Bubble Tip anemones 1..

also all ur powerhead.. K2, K3 K4.. and ur Custom 30 gallon acrylic sump great condition drilled for MRC MR2 skimmer all fittings included for setup! $50

BRS Dual REACTORS for GFO and carbon with pump

thanks

Edited by Justin

Thanks all for you interest please PM so we don't flood the forum with replies. I will give you my address for pick up! Also, I will honor first come first serve so items will remain available until picked up-I will update items accordingly.

Address for pick up is

7817 Odell ST

Springfield, VA 22153

Lets make a deal!

i want ? Original Superman frag on plug-took a bad hit but is recovering-needs a good home paid 50 will sell for 10 nice blue color has come back but needs to grow.? Large Colony of Radioactive and some kind Fire/ice morph on rock $20Large colony of Palys (~50 heads maybe more) on Tonga Branch $25!? Mag 9.5 $50

very interested in the tank. 48x30. can you send me a photo of it. who made it, how old and is it rimless?

i can send you paypal if i like the photo.

thanks

eric

pm'd you my number

Next inline.

BRS Dual REACTORS for GFO and carbon with pump $25

Aqua 25w UV sterilizer fresh bulb and transformer was replaced about a year ago $125 You can barely buy the bulb and transformer at that price

Maybe some other things also. Thanks

i just pm u back .. so please dont forget my stuff.. lmk what time are u free so i can pick up those item below

3 acan head, Large Red Bubble Tip anemones 1..

also all ur powerhead.. K2, K3 K4.. and ur Custom 30 gallon acrylic sump great condition drilled for MRC MR2 skimmer all fittings included for setup! $50

BRS Dual REACTORS for GFO and carbon with pump

thanks . Merry Chirstmasblush.gif

Guys and gals thank you all for the responses! With all the holiday activity the soonest I can accommodate people is Sunday. So if you are serious about buying items please PM with a time you will be arriving this Sunday I will try to be available most of the day.

I honor first come first serve except for cases where Live stock can not be easily extracted. The hardest live stock to extract are as followed: algae blenny, 6 line, cleaner shrimp, most of the anemones. If you are interested in those items I will work out the logistics on a case by case basis.

Thanks!

Updated with new items and a few pics pics

NEW ITEMS NOT LISTED BEFORE

Torch Coral about the size of softball-$20

American DJ Switch Panel used-$15

Technical-Pro PS-S8 (basically american dj style switch panel) new never used-$15

LOTS Of high quality fish food and algae for tangs all food-$15

DSC_0188.jpg

IMG00048-20101224-2205.jpg

DSC_0047.jpg

DSC_0045.jpg

Edited by cabrego

what rated for this skimmer?

Euro Reef in sump R?135 used with impeller recently replaced works great $175

The skimmer is rated at 135 gallons-I had it on my 90 gallon and sump for a total volume of 100g or so. Impeller was 65 dollars and purchased directly from euro reef.

The skimmer is rated at 135 gallons-I had it on my 90 gallon and sump for a total volume of 100g or so. Impeller was 65 dollars and purchased directly from euro reef.

Thanks might be too small for my 150g.

I have had a ton of responses and while nothing has been picked up and sold I have been coordinating with those interested to make a deposit in my pay pal account so I can start considering items sold. I hope to update the list some time today after pay pal payments have been made. Thanks for all the interest and Happy Holiday's!