Any reports of my demise...

lanman

Just to let anyone that cares know - I have been busy with 'other things' since I retired a couple of months ago. All new windows in the house, painting, patching, repairing, remodeling. My tanks are certainly not in 'TOTM' condition - but most stuff is still alive, and some has grown a lot.

At some point, my priorities will once again shift, and I'll be on here more. Meantime, send me an e-mail if you want to contact me!

bob

I'm glad everything is alright with you. Your supposed to relax when you retire, not become busier.

I keep hearing that... and I will, I'm sure - as soon as I find time. My to-do list is only about 2 years long. :blink:

bob

you should bring all your corals and put them in my 120g :biggrin:

Nice to hear from you bob.glad your "still in"

I need some more of your sunset moni,mine did not make it :( LMK

Curtis

Thank goodness! I kept worrying that you had a heart attack or something. You re truly one of the nicest people in WAMAS that I have met, and it would be terrible to lose you.

Glad you are staying busy. Nothing worse than retiring with nothing to do! I'll have to come by for more frags. The ones I got in the spring are all grown up.

Bill

Ya it's definitely great to hear from you and that everything is going well. Hope you get the "to do" list done so you can get back to fraging. :)