Only store in the country to have them!!

johnnybv

That right, we are the only store in the country to have them right now! The new the Giesemann AQUA-PINK T-5 tube is specially designed for marine use. It brings out the blue, violet and red colours in your SPS and fish whilst enhancing coral growth.

We recommend this tube to be used in conjunction with our other POWERCHROME T-5 bulbs for marine aquariums. Hard corals increase coloration intensively, especially pink, purple and red. This bulb is the Rival to the ATI Fiji Purple, 75% blue and 25% pink, you wont believe the colors that just one bulb will pull out of your corals! Available in 24", 36" and 48".

Also Hanna Just released their new Alkalinity checker, just like the phosphate and others that were released earlier this summer. Accurate, affordable and easy to use, I have about a dozen in stock so act fast!

New stock in as usual this week, check the stocklist for the latest update.

BRK Stock list

And thanks to BRK, we have one in the raffle this weekend!

That is correct, good luck!!! And dont forget about the new Deltec Sea water refractometer!!! much more accurate than other "brine" refractometers on the market, this one takes into account the other chlorides in the seawater like MG CL Cacl etc....

John

That is correct, good luck!!! And dont forget about the new Deltec Sea water refractometer!!! much more accurate than other "brine" refractometers on the market, this one takes into account the other chlorides in the seawater like MG CL Cacl etc....

John

so you're saying 'itda St"?

so you're saying 'itda St"?

Yes. I just won it in the raffle today. I used it this evening and can say it is a very nice instrument. Thanks to BRK for donating it for the club raffle. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Great. I will be by there before you close up today or tomorrow afternoon. Can you hold 2 for me if you don't have a bunch?

• 1 month later...