Share some pic of my corals

Dell2go

I agree, his tank is always awesome. How about a FTS.

+1. Also how long did it take for those Chalice frags to cover the plug like that? Your collection is absolutely stunning.

Last questions. What lighting are you running and where do you keep the chalice in the tank?

Edited by forrealb50

Someone has been doing some Serious collecting since the last time I was over.

Looking fantastic!

Huy, you still running 10k or 14k?looking awesome btw...

Thank all. My lightings are 2 x 250W 14k DE Pheonix and 2 x 54w pure actinic from us current. I did take some FTS but they didn't turn out. I will try again some time though. Yes, Mark, I did collect a lot of chalices and zoos and palys. Some didn't make it. Pissed me off. They cost me a fortune.

Thank all. My lightings are 2 x 250W 14k DE Pheonix and 2 x 54w pure actinic from us current. I did take some FTS but they didn't turn out. I will try again some time though. Yes, Mark, I did collect a lot of chalices and zoos and palys. Some didn't make it. Pissed me off. They cost me a fortune.

Where do you keep the chalice in your tank in relation to the lighting. How long did it take for some of those drags to cover the disc.

Where do you keep the chalice in your tank in relation to the lighting. How long did it take for some of those drags to cover the disc.

Some is on the sand bed. Some is on frag rack. Most of them really grow slow that's why they are so expensive. A few grow moderate and fast. Hope that answer your question.

Some is on the sand bed. Some is on frag rack. Most of them really grow slow that's why they are so expensive. A few grow moderate and fast. Hope that answer your question.

Yep thanks mine are all slow growers as well just wanted to make sure I wasn't doing anything wrong.

Beautiful corals! Is that an orenji I see up there?

cheers,

Darren

No, that is the FNF Goku. I did own the Orenji but it died a few months later. One day I will get it back.