how to add pictures to your own gallery

armymedic

Can someone please tell me where the thread is located to add pics....still new here and been reading for 20 minutes and cant find it...thx

Click down arrow next to "Signed in as armymedic." Click on My Gallery. Click on new album (top right). Once you name it and hit enter it will take you to a new screen. Click the title of the album on that screen. Use "bulk upload."

Does that help?

Edited by BowieReefer84

i agree with Eric, i've tried uploading pictures even posted to get help on this site. noone ever contacted me. but it never worked for me. i've read the requirements for uploading

I almost exclusively upload to my gallery. For pictures referenced in posts, I have a "private" gallery that I have set up.

As BowieReefer said, select "My Gallery" from the drop down up on the top left of the page. Select "New Album" to start a new album of pictures. Then upload pictures using the "Bulk Upload" or "New Image" buttons.

Then, to use these images in your post, you have to select the picture button in the reply box (when you dwell over it, it will say "Insert image from your gallery." Once you click on this, a popup should appear allowing you to select an image from your WAMAS gallery. This automatically embeds the reference to the image into your post. Once you post up, the image should be there.