Grow out contest for frag fest!

johnnybv

Unfortunatly I am not going to be able to make the frag fest this year, but I will be there in spirit! I am sending several large chalic colonies that are for sale in my store for $200 +, and the acro that we will use for the contest. I will post rules and prizes soon but preliminary plans are as follows. BRK reserves the right to alter these for the best intentions of the club and health of the coral.

1) get your official contest frag at the fragfest this weekend.

2) get it in your tank and take a picture of it with a ruler next to it, send only one picture to my email with your name as the filename. John@blueribbonkoi.com

3) I will request periodic pictures around quarterly, again, with the ruler, one picture, and your name as the filename.

4) after one Year The BRK team will choose the frage with the greatest overall results. SO not only size but color as well, it can triplle in size but if its doo doo brown it will lose.

OVERALL Winner will Receive a $100 Livestock certificate to BRK!

I will throw some other prizes in as well throughtout the year.

The most important thing now is to GET YOUR PIECE this weekend at the frag fest.

john

• 2 weeks later...

Is this contest dead?

No its gonna happen, it may have to be after my keys trip next week,.......bug season opens next week,....

john

No its gonna happen, it may have to be after my keys trip next week,.......bug season opens next week,....

john

Alright. Thanks John.

-Jon

Hold off three more weeks, and I'll come out and frag it for you :)

Because - I will be RETIRED!!! :tongue:

bob