Where to order a reef ready 45 gal tank

Nemesis84

Naga builds them out of arclic if you want glass shop around:) lots of ppl have stuff for sale if your dead set on that particular setup buy new with the 10 percent discount... as for me I have a 46g drilled for sale...90 dollars...

(edited)

Why exactly are you looking for a 45g?

Doug suggested Bob's 65g - it is the same length and height, but is 18" wide instead of just 12" wide. I switched from a 45 to a 65 and the difference was incredible regardless of volume.

A 58g is also 36" by 18", but is shorter than the 45g and 65g, so you bet more light penetrating to the bottom of the tank than you would with a 45 or 65.

Edited by treesprite

I have a 45g with a whole for a 2" bulk head drilled in the top back right (left if you are looking at the back) corner and the back is painted black. Its never had water in it. Might be able to work out a deal if you are interested in it.

I'm looking for a 45 because that is the footprint I need to slide into my stand (36"x12"). I'll give BRK a call on Wednesday when they open. Thanks, Frank

I'm looking for a 45 because that is the footprint I need to slide into my stand (36"x12"). I'll give BRK a call on Wednesday when they open. Thanks, Frank

When I went from a 45 to a 65, I just put a wood top over the top of the stand, which would stick out by 3.5" in front and 3.5" in back, not at all on the ends, so the tank fit in exactly the same space in front of the wall as the 45. Just stain that top the color of the stand before putting the tank on it.

Hi guys, please remember, no selling in this forum.

Frank, I would suggest contacting any of our sponsors and see what they've got and who's convenient for you to get to.