Thanks Everyone

Thanks to everyone that came out today for our WAMAS Pre-Grand Opening. We had lots of folks here and it was a great success. I appreciate evryone's business and thank everyone for coming out! Hope to see you all again, ya know it's just 30 minutes to OC from our place--great idea to encourange the wife to come along-----Stop at Dr. Mac's and maybe take her out to dinner in OC, or how about some antique shopping along the way back from Dr. Mac's. Anyway, thanks again everyone and WAMAS too!!

Guest ckallay
I was just signing on to send a thank you to you for allowing us to come.  I really enjoyed your store, and of course, Rudi.  My two dogs were really curious as to where I was when I came home  :)

My two dogs were really curious as to where I was when I came home  :)

yeah mine too they also gave me that WERE HAVE YOU BEEN!!?? look also. i had a great time spent my mad money and my wifes mad money too!! i got some great stuff acclimating now..... may be a long night  :D

G

Thank you Dr. Mac for allowing us WAMAS members to visit your new facilities, it was awesome.  Good Job !   clp]]   All corals bought are doing great after aclimation.

P.S.   Hope my two little ones didn’t disturb the corals… although they run throughout the facility and for that I apologize, but after all they are kids like we once were.   :D

Jacob

Dr Mac,

The new additions are beautiful!! I was up to 2am futzing with the tank. Your product (...my addiction) is affecting my work! Yaaawwwwn!

Thanks for opening up and giving us an early peak at your new, and soon to thrive, retail location.

Doug A

Doc

It was awsome to see the place. I want to really thank you for allowing us a pre-opening visit. As a long time customer I want to also thank you for all of the time you have taken to come to our meetings. I know that as your biz grows that may not always be possibly, but we will always consider you a part of WAMAS.

Keep up the good work and I know we all wish you great success. With the internet so full of fly by night crooks, a dealer with ethics (Like You) is a great asset to the hobby.  ]]]wave