Look at your purchases before leaving the store

Mountaineer

When I worked at a LFS, to get revenge on someone, I put a dead carpet anemone in their toolbox in the trunk. What a smell 2 weeks later!

Thats some foul stuff straight out of Grumpy Old Men! I bet that guy was a little more than miffed.

The poster gave good advice: watch what you get! Its best to tell the LFS exactly which snail, fish, invert, etc you want. When I've done this I've had good livestock.

I like to pick fish that bounce around a lot and have personality.

It was a good reminder post (some just missed the point). I too never bothered to check for small purchases like this, but it also happened to me when I purchased Super Tongan Nassarius snails only to find out when I got home that most of them were of the smaller variety. The time and drive back wasn't worth it to me so I chalked it up as a lesson learned to do my due diligence.

One time a certain online vender sent me small giant narsisus snails...they got like the size of halfdollars and would reallys stir up the sand bed it was amazing to see them burst out of the sand and terrioze my nano

rolleyes.gif

Lets make sure we all remember to look both ways before crossing the road too children.

Bites tongue on the rest of thoughts about this thread.

rolleyes.gif

Lets make sure we all remember to look both ways before crossing the road too children.

Bites tongue on the rest of thoughts about this thread.

+1 :rolleyes:

Gotta love thread with pictures. Thanks for the remider and great thread Mountaineer

For the gent that made a point to point out that the post is wrong

Edited by Norboo

TBO, I wouldn