NAGA Tanks

SixtyFeetUnder

I was thinking about having NAGA design a tank for me and i'm brain storming about a possible cube set up with overflows. Another individual i know is looking to potentially get some custom work done for his restaurant. I know he has done work for a number of people on here and i've heard nothing but glowing reviews. If anyone would be kind enough to post some photos of tanks/sumps he's done we would greatly appreciate it!

Wow, that is amazing. I can't see any bubbles in the seem at all.

smile.gif

Here's my NAGA Afarm pic 24x24x14

IMG_2254.jpg

and a close up of a seam below

IMG_2255.jpg

1" plexi which alows it and my 36x36x14 frag tank to be rimless.

Jeff does some good work, he has built for several LFSs' display systems and a few custom tanks for us including a 10x2x3 acrylic tank for one of our customers. I spoke to him a few days ago and he is doing more tank building and less design/ installation work... unless you are talking several thousand gallons or in annapolis. (Correct me if I am wrong Jeff.)

There is at least one WAMAS sponsor vendor that can get you a NAGA tank AND set it up for you too. :o)

You, your friend... everyone should come to the fish expo at www.superpetexpo.com this weekend. Free entrance to the whole show for all WAMAS members durring the WAMAS social Friday 4-7.

I just put in an order for a new frag tank - 6x3x1, scratch resistent acrylic - I'll post pics of it when I pick it up from Jeff next Friday ... unless he posts a pic of it after he builds it :-)

Edited by Glenn

I'm picking up a custom sump tonight. I'll post pictures when I get it, although you can tell from the couple of pictures already posted that he does quality work.

Jeff really does make nice tanks. He built my sump and I love it and everyone that sees it loves it. When I get some money together for my "BIG" tank project, I am def. calling him!